Followers

Friday 20 September 2013

Hi crafters for this weeks Stamping Dragon Design Team I used the image Rupert with tomatoes http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_584&products_id=1011 I've also used this image in a different way on a bauble that's already uploaded. I've turned the tomatoes into Christmas bauble proving you should always think outside the box. Anyway for this image I coloured with promarkers then used the tonic diamond swing die to cut it out, I inked inside the die b4 I removed it with green. I cut out a solid red back without the design to put behind then I mat and layered using green and red card. For the base I used 8x8 card with the same red and green layers. For the background I used plain blue card with a stamps away mask, I put glue thru the mask then covered with blue glitter and left to dry. I placed my layered image on this and cut some Ivy leaves with a crafters companion die in blue and green. I used red gems from my stash on these and down the side and finally I put some tiny butterflies on from my stash. Let me know what you think plz.

2 comments:

Fran said...

Fab card I love it, just popping in from the Stamping Dragon Facebook blog ladder xx

Cazzy said...

I am amazed I got here, couldn't get to Anne via Google at all! Thanks for visiting, I must use this one, love your card, who knew tomatoes could be so good on a card! I didn't realise SDD thing was a sort of blog hop, hope I can get round everyone that visits, I am trying to pack to go away!