Followers

Friday 27 September 2013

http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_406&products_id=1838

For this weeks Stamping Dragon Design Team Inspiration piece I used the Ruperts new friend digi. I know Ruperts a boy but it can also be generic which is why I coloured him pink. I coloured the image with promarkers and cut it out with a die. While the die was still on the card I used a soft green ink to edge the image. This was really a quick card to do as I used a 6x6 card for a change and the papers were from my craft scrap stash. I put the image on green mirror card with a pink behind. Then on the right side of my card base I put a pink and green patterned section on the same pink mat card. I edged the image in pink and green gems with a metal flower and a pink ceramic one on top of my  tag sentiment. I used the same ceramic flowers down one side of the pattern with a green wooden flower and green half pearls on top.

No comments: