Followers

Monday 16 September 2013

I did this for the September colouring challenge over on Stamping Dragon Designs facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/427447597324391/. I was given the cot image & believe it or not this is my 3rd attempt to finish it. I messed up the cutting out so my lovely lover ordered me a proper craft knife. In my defence I've had to have an op on my left hand (which worked) and next will be my right (soon I hope). Ok so I coloured my image with promarkers to match some lovely card I had in blue lilac & lemon. I used an 8x8 card then layered my patterned card onto some navy and left an inch border at the left. I diffused the pattern card with some pale blue vellum with dragonflies on it because (I thought i'd kill two birds at once and keep it for my daughter who's expecting my first grandchild a boy in Nov) and I knew she'd think the pattern paper was a bit girly lol fussy thing. Anyway I raided my stash for some accessories, I put a diamanté teddy in blue on the cot head and a large blue teddy on the cot rails. I placed my cot on the vellum and put my other accessories around it. I found some long blue diamante in a diamond and covered the edge of the vellum with it. Then I found some alphabets in green blue & lilac and placed the word grandson down the left where i'd left my blue border.

1 comment:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hey hun its Shell about the MTTC DT call can you email me please
shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com

thanks xx
Love your card its gorgeous, love the bling & layout!
Hugs Shell xx