Followers

Friday 13 September 2013


This weeks inspiration project for Stamping Dragon Designs. This is not an image I would have chosen myself but once I had it I was smitten lol. I found this a really easy image to use. I used promarkers to colour different sections of the bone to match a paw print card I had in my stash. I took a piece of creata mirror board in a vibrant orange and used an ek success lattice punch on both edges and layered my bone on it. I cut another piece to fit an 8x8 then layered my paw print on it. I used a crafters companion icicle die to create the  grass out of scraps of mirror board in co-ordinating colours. I used a tattered lace dandelion die in different colours & layered them. I added a sun from my dissected jewellery stash and some cat, dog, & rabbit buttons with a toadstool & ladybird to finish.
http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=314_320&products_id=2177

1 comment:

Fran said...

Great , just popping in from the Stamping Dragons FB Blog ladder xx