Followers

Friday 4 October 2013

For this weeks Design Team card over at th Stamping Dragon design store I used the Primary colours kit. http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=498_523&products_id=1669
 
I wanted to do something different to show you how to think outside the box so that when you purchase a kit you can use it for anything. In the top one I used the yellow back ground and the blue arrow so this was my colour scheme. I printed the background and found a snowflake stamp and stamped all over the yellow background with it in blue.  Then I printed the arrow twice and used one bottom piece to elongate the other. I used a die to cut out the snowflakes and then layered these all over the arrow and background. The bauble is mdf with a self adhesive sheet on and gold gilding flakes on it. Trimmed with a craft knife. From my stash I found a blue ribbon and sentiment to finish it off.
 I used this image with the primary elements kit and coloured with promarkers and put gold glitter on the top attachment part. I printed out the blue background from the primary colours kit and the green frame. I found some purple ribbon and a poinsettia from my stash and layered the ribbon on the left side with a blue diamanté diamond stick on down the side. I layered the bauble onto the frame and put the poinsettia at the bottom corner, then I found a sentiment from my stash and voila card complete hope you enjoy!


No comments: