Followers

Friday 4 July 2014

Stamping Dragon 4th July Easel Card

Hi there guys gals and fb pals

The Stamping Dragon July Challenge is up and running.  Hope you check it out.

I'm here today with my Inspiration piece for the July Challenge for Stamping Dragon

An Easel Card


I decided i'd challenge myself for this one and use only what ever I had and freebies just to prove you can do whatever you want if you try.  It was fun!

So I used an image from Dragons Lair Designs that I already had coloured in called Ruper Fawkes (what you can't see is the dynamite in his hand lol)  
I think it just looks like an old  picture of  a relative which is why I put the frame on it.
The frame is a freebie from Stamping Dragon fb page and I just jazzed it up with some gilding flakes corner peel offs and candi.
The bottom piece is something I made with my gelli plate ages ago.
The embellishments and sentiment are all freebies I got from Crafters Companion!

So I made a great card without spending any money lol.  I love getting new stuff but we can't do it all the time so you have to learn to change things up a bit now and then.  

Plz let me know what you think?

Till next time. Jacqui over and out.

Don't forget to look us up and join in on our fb page to win loyalty points

Stamping Dragon Designs Links






1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

I love how you've framed the old dragon. A fab easel card.