Followers

Friday 4 July 2014

Sister Act 4th July by Fitztown

Hello hello hello

How are we all doing in the land of craft?  Today I want to show you my Sister Act Challenge DT post using the Fitztown Image Valentine 4

I really love this image it brings out the romantic in me lol (at my age it's such a disgrace I know) isn't it funny how kids think they invented sex like where do they think they came from?  Oh well once again I digress lol so without further ado I give you my project hehe


Isn't it pretty? I love how the embossing stands out!
 I embossed a patterened paper then went over it with some green distress ink to make it stand out more

My recipe for love is

Bearly Mine Lace Paper
Tonic punch
Tonic heart dies
Spellbinder corner die
Spellbinder leaf die
Promarkers
Border from stash
Tattered lace flower and stamen dies
Glitter

If you like you know what to do TELL me plz. 
Jacqui over and out

No comments: