Followers

Saturday 19 July 2014

Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges 19th July Challenge 15

Hi again all you crazy bloggers how's your crafting going?
Well mine's going great got some awesome Christmas Cards done so i'll have plenty for Christmas (I hope).

This is my DT post for

Well as i'm doing Christmas Cards atm is was the obvious choice to relate to the Christmas Vacation period.  
I've used one of our sponsor images from Ike's Art called Robins.  Its a real traditional image so I went all out with traditional colours too.


What I used

Red, gold & green card
Spectrum Noirs
Christmas snowflake mask with gold glitter paste through it from Creative Expressions 
Tonic oval dies
Chloe Sentiment & Holly Stamps (brand new release)
Red glitter embossing powder
White snow from pinflair
Red gem

If you've time let me know what you think
As usual Jacqui over and out!

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful Christmas design. Just love the holly leaf ensemble.
{I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jacqui, I love the poinsettia you've used and the image fits this card perfectly!

Hugs,
Hanne - DT sis.

cass said...

Pretty Christmas Card, beautiful inspiration for this fortnights challenge at Open Minded Challenges.

ike said...

Oh, that is such a sweet card. Wonderful colouring and a fabulous poinsettia. Wonderful creation :-D
Thank you for using one of mine.

Hugz
IKE xxxx