Followers

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bearly-Mine Challenge Lets go digital using Cheery Days 1st July

Hi there everyone hope you're all doing well and enjoying your crafting.



This is my project for the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog and I used their amazing Digi Paper Set Cheery Days.

What I used


Cheery Days Paper Digi Set
8x8 base
Puffer fish from Stamping Dragon Designs
Spellbinder round die
Brown pearl card to mat
Tonic square die 
Creata gold rub ons
Wooden butterflies & gem ones from stash
With love Dekromount from Aspire Crafts
Gathered Twigs Distress Ink


I really like this card because its fun and as the title says cheerful.  I hope you like it too and take a minute to let me know. Till next time 

Jacqui over and out 

2 comments:

Janette said...

Omg how cute does puff look ... Totally love him Hun xxxx

Gwyneth said...

Fab card. The background you've chosen works well with the digi.