Followers

Friday 25 July 2014

Sister Act A day for Daisies/Pearls in my hair 25th July

Hi there all you crazy crafters & bloggers
 (i'm going on the assumption that you're all like me "A little nuts" hehe)

I love the title a Day for daisies sounds so summery and what a great name for a digi Pearls in my hair and even better no face to colour perfect if ur not great at colouring like me!!

Anyway u probably want to see the pic so without furthur ado ta da!!!


So the details! 6x6 card (unusual for me I know but one is trying to challenge oneself) hehehe
Anyway I coloured her with my new Spectrum Noirs cos I got the whole set!!  Purple card (my fav colour) Then I used some Tonic dies to cut her out and her mat.
I put some cosmic shimmer glitter paste through a mask onto black card and cut away the corners
I used a tiny tattered lace heart stem die for the foliage
Flowers from stash (ceramic & paper)
Pearls from stash for her hair, corners & butterfly
Wooden butterfly from stash to finish & coloured it with purple Spectrum Noir to match dress

All done!! Jacqui over and out

No comments: