Followers

Saturday 5 July 2014

Open Minded Crafting 5th July using Hootie from Crafty Sentiments

Hi guys and gals today i'm here with my 1st project for 
What another DT I hear you say? I know I know but I didn't intend to end up with 5 dt's lol.
I was doing 2 and I had loads of time to do another one so I answered a few DT calls (I never expected them all to say yes) but when they did I was quite chuffed so I said yes.  If it turns out that I can't do them all with 100% commitment then i'll rethink it but for now i'm a happy bunny doing lots of pretty dt work (at least I hope you think its pretty) the only down side is all the computer work (not my fav thing to do yuk).

Anyway enough waffling I present to you my project

What I used for my water everywhere project

Ali Reeve mask
Butterfly edger die
Promarkers
Tonic diamond swing die
Cosmic Shimmer Sparkle texture paste red, blue and silver
Ribbon from stash
Blue & red card
7x7 card base
Toadstool & snail from stash

Once again plz let me know if you like it
Till next time 
Jacqui over and out


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Welcome to the DT team Jacqui!

Hugs,
Hanne

Crafting Vicky said...

we are soooo happy to have you onboard with us! Fabulous card it is indeed very pretty work :) Love the great layout and dies you have used.

Gwyneth said...

I love your little bird card. So sweet.

cass said...

Cute card, great inspiration for our Water Water Everwhere challenge at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight.

Jan said...

Great cards xx Jan