Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

Bearly Mine 3rd July Inspiration using Spring Flight

Hi again everyone
Jacqui here with some great Bearly Mine Inspiration for you
For this piece I used the Spring Flight Papers and as you can see they're really pretty and adaptable


And have so many awesome colours you're bound to have something to go with them all.


For this card I teamed the papers with so many things from my stash!
I love this image from Dragons Lair Designs and the stamp from Lavinia so I went with the wedding theme but in non traditional colours.

Ingredients
Bearly Mine Spring Flight Papers (from the Seasonal Digi Sets)
Penny and Rupert get married digi stamp pre coloured version
Lavinia stamp
Green layer cut with cameo
Joy heart die (I think but i've had it forever)
Creata gold rub ons
Banner Crafters Companion
Hearts from stash







5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so cute and fun. Loving the hearts and the little bunting.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gwyneth said...

I love how you've picked the green and pink out from the background for this card. It looks great with you.

CraftyKay said...

Such a cutie character. thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

Crafty Judith said...

Oh Jacqui I just had to comment on this it is delicious a real stunner super cute and so much texture I love love love.... it hun hugs Judith x

Crafty Judith said...

Hi Jacqui I will not be beaten lol I just love this it is adorable so much texture great job love it hugs Judith xxx