Followers

Friday 2 May 2014

SDD 2nd May DT project for Challenge / Flowers Theme


Hi again bloggers thanks for visiting and I hope you like what you see!  
This is my SDD Challenge piece for May 2014

Using : Spring Fling Elements, Flowers and Papers
Centura Pearl Card
Tonic Sentiment Die and Flourish Die
Gems from Stash 

I've been seeing these boxes all over the tv and blogging sites lately so I decided to give in and have a go and I  must admit it was easy (except for deciding where & height of flowers lol).  I simply used 1 sheet of A4 card 300gsm to make it. I used it landscape 4 x 5cm panels and the 9ml over as the tab to stick together. I scored each section then folded the it all in half and scored except for one panel for the back as it doesn't need folded in half. Then I cut 3 scores to the centre plus the tab and cut off the top of the tab. You need to place two strips of card inside the box about 1cm wide near the top to attach the flowers to. I used acetate as stems on the flowers at different levels etc and stuck them on the inside panels.

 Then all I did was decorate with loads of flowers I cut out from the Spring Fling Kit. 

I hope you like until next time cya later dragonettes

 Stamping Dragon Designs Links













No comments: