Followers

Friday 16 May 2014

Craftitude DT 16th May Milk and Coffee Fairy Tiffany

Craftitude DT with Milk and Coffee Fairy Tiffany





You know how when you look at something you that would look nice in such a way etc?  Well when I looked at this image thats exactly what I thought.  I imagined her in the trees and flowers and I had a paper with birds on and I thought she'd look lovely among the birds. Hah that'll teach me to think before I start lol. I imagined in in blues & greens so at least I got that bit right although I never thought about gold!

Anyway enough chit chat etc etc and onto business.  This is my 2nd piece for Craftitude with the awesome Fairy Tiffany from Milk and Coffee and as i'm not a great colourist she was pretty easy to do as i'm not a great colourist which meant it was fun.

What did I use and how did I do it (don't ask me I can't remember) only joking of course

Tiffany Fairy of course
An 8x8 card base
Gold Mirror card
Craftwork Card paper
Blue backing card
Tonic frame die
Spellbinder flower dies
Spellbinder circle die 
Tag and gems from the stash 

I sure hope you like don't forget to let me know

Love from Jacqui at Craftitude

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just stunning and the aqua and mustard is a gorgeous colour combo.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}