Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

Bearly-Mine DT Call

Bearly-Mine DT Call

My oh my i've just seen the Bearly-Mine DT call.  Now wouldn't that be amazing!
I've entered one or two of their challenges and they're VERY popular!  I can understand why anyone would want to be part of this great DT as the papers are just dreamy, romantic, pretty, vintage, popular (and every other adjective I can think of like these)  with something in there for basically everyone and I love the mixed media ones. I use a lot of papers on my cards and even though I do like to stamp I still use papers on nearly all my projects and i'd love to get my hands on these.  As I don't work and have only grown up kids I have loads of time to play with all the lovely things. I also have experience as you can see from my blog.  Anyway i've sent off a little card and you never know but whoever gets the chance will be really lucky and I wish them well.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just popped in to say I love your card, great colour combo too. Good luck in the Bearly Mine DT call. We may meet again, as I'm lucky enough to be on it already x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Jacqui, my name is Kym and I am the Design Team Leader for Bearly Mine Designs. I wonder if you could send me an e-mail at: p.upshaw@ntlworld.com Many thanks, Kym