Followers

Friday 16 May 2014

Anonymous GDT

Anonymous GDT


Ok guys gals and fb pals I'M BACK hehehe

I've been so hectic lately as I was asked to do some card making teaching on Wednesday night past and i've been stessing and making and stressing some more cos it was my FIRST time!!!

Anyway I survived they had a great time AND I got paid!! Get in there!! lol

But now i'm back to let you know about a challenge i'm doing GDT for.  Its called Anonymous and they supply you with the free stamps so all you have to do is colour, make, enter and enjoy.

Keep an eye out for my project at the end of May.

Many thanks take care and cya soon

Jacqui


1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Would love to see the cards that your group made at the course you taught! Did you have to keep them simple for beginners or was it more advanced? Glad you had fun! I imagine it was stressful for your first time but now you'll be all set for next time. So jealous - I'd love to do that! How many students were there?