Followers

Friday 2 May 2014

2nd May Craftitude DT with Eureka Butterfly


My first DT piece for the Craftitude challenge with this wonderful Eureka image 




I made this card about 4am on the 24th April as I wasn't feeling great and couldn't sleep and crafting relaxes me. (Also Davids on nights and I hate sleeping alone lol).  This card is nothing like I planned it to be as usual but I like the end result anyway.  I printed my image on patterned paper and took my colour scheme from that.  The gold background was in my stash from a play day with glitter paste. I simply added some black and orange matting a sentiment, 2 flourishes and 2 ceramic flowers. So what do you think?

Pop by and let me know 

Thanks Jacqui

7 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is gorgeous. Loving the orange and black colours and the flourishes is a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Kate M said...

Lovely design and colours, love the gold background, beautiful image - fab card.
xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui, I am so loving that butterfly.
Hugs
Linda xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

A beautiful card love the detail in the background xxx

Unknown said...

stunning card, love the two colours as well they really go together well x

jane stillman said...

Such a striking card,love the butterfly and colours

Barbara said...

A very pretty card xx