Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

The Family's come to visit
 
My October Colouring Challenge card for the Stamping Dragon Design fb page.


 
My crazy clown balloon picking
 
This is my DT card for SDD fb page for week commencing 18th October.  I already had this clown balloon image and new it would be perfect for it. I chose my colours from the image, I used blue yellow and red card in layers. I put the top blue layer thru a Crafters Companion embossing folder. I used one single balloon image to create this. I copied my balloon into Word then copied and pasted it multiple times. I cut out some of them and using a die cut tree from my stash which I coloured I stuck balloons all over it. I put some grass underneath then placed my clown beside it as though he's picking balloons.  For the top I coloured my balloons then used a tonic diamond swing punch to make a decorative edge. I used some soft blue ink on the edges and put a few blue shimmer flowers thru at intervals and that completed my card.

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

I love how you've made both these cards with SDD images. Real fun cards.

Alana taylor said...

Love these card beautiful xXxxx