Followers

Tuesday 29 October 2013



Todays little project for the Make a Gift Challenge over on the Stamping Dragon Designs fb page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/427447597324391/
 
I found the tutorial on ebay and the project itself (Easel card drawer) was straight forward but unfortunately I had some problems with my Graphic 45 papers. They kept tearing :(. Oh well I finally finished it! I also used a digi stamp from Dragons Lair called Penny's Discovery  http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_406&products_id=3053

3 comments:

Gwyneth said...

This is a really gorgeous project. It looks like a great way to give a little gift - I like your inclusion of chocolates.
Gwyneth
From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

Fran said...

Looks great , popping in from the Stamping Dragons Facebook Group Blog Ladder xx

Unknown said...

Hi,
these are absolutely wonderful
I am visiting from Stamping Dragons blog hop.
Love your blog and am following.
I hope that you have a wonderful day.
Love and best wishes.
Anne