Followers

Friday 11 October 2013

Hi Everyone

This is my DT project for Week of 7th Oct for the Stamping Dragon Design FB team. Its the Hilly Cat Card Topper.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fdragonslairdesigns.com%2Fshop%2Findex.php%3Fmain_page%3Dproduct_info%26cPath%3D644_611%26products_id%3D3153&h=rAQFLTB69

This is a decoupage topper but I decided to use it flat cos I wanted to use the eye colour as my accent. My background is white card with a mask on top glue then silver glitter thru. Put it on some blue glitter card then die cut two squares from the same glitter card and layer these over the background in opposite corners. My topper is cut out with a die quite tight and matted onto black card. I then placed an acetate frame over to give the illusion of a photo. I added two mirror card silver flourishes on the opposite corners with four gorgeous sea blue gems on all corners. I added some bling to the background with some blue dew drops. Hope you like let me know plz.

4 comments:

Craftymum said...

Love it hun...must find a mask or two to play with :) xxx

Gwyneth said...

I love how you've framed the image and your sparkling background elements.
Gwyneth
From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

Fran said...

Great card , popping by from the Stamping Dragons Facebook Group Blog Ladder xxx

Unknown said...

Hi,
Am visiting from the SDD blog hop and love the card, it is absolutely stunning. I am visiting for the first time and love your blog, and am now following you.
I hope you have a fantastic day.
Great big hug.
Love and best wishes.
Anne