Followers

Friday 18 October 2013


 
For my Stamping Dragon Designs DT project this month I made two cards. I used the folk art
digi. I printed the button banner off in different sizes and coloured them in. In the top one I also used jiggy and turned the buttons into a kite for him to fly. Then I used the banner in large format and made him a frame.  In no two I started a pirate party lol. I found the topper in my stash so I used the buttons as a banner and put party onto it. My pirate is on red and black card and the background is a paper from my stash with red an white leaves on it. Its also matted on the same red and black card. I found a treasure box stamp and put it onto brown card. Then I hunted through my box with the dissected jewellery in it and found a coin a padlock a steering wheel and some coloured jewels for the treasure to finish off. An awesome card that I love.

2 comments:

Sall said...

This is phenominal, I love the original idea of using buttons on a kite. Perfect in every way.

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can earn cash by locking selected pages of your blog or website?
Simply join AdscendMedia and embed their Content Locking tool.