Followers

Wednesday 23 October 2013

http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=403_412&products_id=3240

This is my card made for the October card swop on Stamping Dragon Designs fb page. I put double sided adhesive sheet on a piece of black card then put a plastic circle mask over it and rubbed mica beads on the exposed part to create texture. Then I carefully removed the mask and put gilding flakes where it had been. I printed off my image and coloured the pumpkins and owls in then I took a blue alcohol pen and using the broad end totally covered the the whole image and cut out using a SB die. I cut out another spooky tree this time a plain one (also on sdd website). I coloured it orange to match the pumpkins. In the bottom right hand corner I placed a small pumpkin stencil with a witches hat an put glitter paste thru it. I added some leaves and some bats and my Halloween card is finished.

No comments: