Followers

Thursday 6 December 2018

Wrapped mints and box for Christmas teacher gift Thur 6 Dec 2018

Hi again all you awesome crafters out there,

Jacqui back with another teacher Christmas gift idea. 


This time I found a box of individually wrapped mints in B&M Bargains and new immediately what I'd make with them.  I've seen loads of projects on youtube where people have wrapped individual Hershey Nuggets (American I believe) and I'm in Northern Ireland.


So I wrapped them individually and made a matching box to hold 6 so I got 4 sets out of one box of mints.

Measurements in Inches

To wrap the individual mints the paper measures 1 1/2 x 3 1/4.
Box 8 1/4 x 3 3/4 score all sides at 1/2 and 1.
Box wrap 5 1/16 x 6 1/4 score both sides at 1/2 and 2 1/4
Paper layer for the box top 1 1/2 x 6
Add sentiment, bow and gems to decorate

Hope you like it 
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: