Followers

Friday 21 December 2018

Woodware stamps mousy Christmas card tutorial with matching envelope Fri 21 Dec 18

Hi there folks,

So the big day's nearly here!  This time next week it'll be all over and I have to say this year I'll be really glad.  Between cat drama and then heating drama it's been a tough expensive week and Christmas was nearly cancelled completely lol.

But I have a beautiful 5 year old grandson so for his sake we will persevere as usual.  Anyway onto the important stuff like Christmas card making.

Today I've made a beautiful Christmas card using a Woodware stamp called Mousy Christmas.  And because of the size of the stamp I've made my first DL card this year.

I've used a piece of 300gsm white card that's 8" by 8" and scored at 4".  I've also used a sheet of 12" x 12" to make the card and matching envelope.  I've used the envelope punch board to make the envelope and you can find the dimensions on my youtube channel.

I do hope you like it.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock

No comments: