Followers

Saturday 8 December 2018

Shaker Christmas cards Sat 8 Dec 18


Hi again all you lovely crafters, Today I've got another Christmas card that's a shaker card.  I've used background stamps, distress inks, Tonic dies, foil card and sequins to make the two cards shown.  I also like to stamps my envelopes with the Happy Mail stamp I rec'd in a magazine free.


I love how these turned out.  I had some inked backgrounds I wanted to use and I was trying to recreate a previous shaker card in a smaller size.  The card base is stamped and embossed then the ink layer put on top.  I created a frame with two rectangle dies.  I put in my sequins and after putting a double layer of foam tape on my frame I added it over the top.  The dies are cut 3 times in white and once in gold and layered and to finish I added a few gems.



I hope you like it

Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Instagram: jacquimckissock

















No comments: