Followers

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Shadow box Card Tutorial using Signs of Santa Tues 4 Dec 18

Hey there guys, gals n crafting pals,

Wacky Jacqui back with another awesome card tutorial for you.  Today we're making a shadow box card.  I saw Jennifer McGuire make this card and was hooked.  I've just adjusted it to UK sizing.  For my prototype I did some ink blending and used a free magazine stamp set.

For this one I've used Stampin Up Signs Stamp and die bundle with some ink blending.  I've done some ink blending and added some snow with a stamp from Creative Expressions.

Measurements in Inches

5 3/4 x 7 3/4 score 41/8
5 3/4 x 8 1/2 score 1/2, 4 1/4 and 4 3/4

Cut 1/16 or less of 1/2 section for and easier fit.

Oval or Rectangle die to cut center out.

Layers (ink blended sections) 5 1/2 x 3 7/8.

Hope you like
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook
Youtube
Pinterest
Instagram: jacquimckissock


No comments: