Followers

Friday 10 January 2014

SDD DT inspiration 6th Jan 14 A friend is quote

Hi there everyone today i'm showing you the gorgeous card (how could it not be its pink and pretty lol.  Anyway today I used the image A Friend is Quote from Stamping Dragon Designs. There are quite a few quotes and borders available and this is just one sample. I used an 8x8 card base and layered some pink card on it. Then I placed some small half pearls all around the outside.  I found a piece of patterned card in my stash and added some silver gilding flakes around the edge with super sticky tape. I put some small pink pearls on the flourish in the corner and added some silver bling down the other side.  Using a quickie glue pen i added some pink and silver glitter to my topper, then placed it on my card. I added a pink butterfly from my stash with some half pearls down the centre and to finish I added some ribbon and flowers from my stash in the corner. Remember to leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Remember to check out our FB page for some chat fun AND loyalty points where you can earn a voucher for the store.  We also have a challenge blog so check it out.  That's me done for today see you next time. Jacqui 

Stamping Dragon Designs Links

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

An absolutely stunning card. Fab choice of colours.

Fran said...

Fab ,love it , popping in from the Stamping Dragons Group FB Blog ladder xxx