Followers

Thursday 16 January 2014

Fitztown project No 1


Hi everyone Jacqui here with my first post for Fitztown.

For my frst project on the blog i'm usng the image le 5 the last enchanters le kids by ariane soares  http://www.fitztown.com/the-last-enchanter.html  This is the first image i've used from Fitztown and i'm totally loving them and can't wait to get my next one. I coloured this with promarkers then cut it out with a Tonic die (loopy lace).  For the background I used a justrite stamp and versamark on black card with a cosmic shimmer lustre embossing powder. Kraft card is my new favourite toy at the minute so I embossed a piece for my mat with another embossed white piece behind, then added a small green net bow with a black gem,  this is my top layer.  I found a matching piece of blue card (in the bit box that we all have) lol. I used the matching Tonic loopy lace punch down both sides and matted it on some white with some blue ribbon on the corner and this is my 2nd layer.    I used my trademark 8x8 card with a Kraft card mat and some green netting on top as my base layer. I added some silver gems down the leftside of my top layer and some blue and green on the right side of my 2nd layer to finish with. Let me know what you think.

No comments: