Followers

Monday 20 January 2014

Digi Stamps for Joy

This image came from Digi Stamps for Joy they provide you with and image for there monthly Christmas Challenge and wait to see what you provide. I coloured mine with promarkers and cut it out with an SB die. I put it on foam pads onto an oval shape that came from my stash. I then used a green holographic backing card onto an A5 card and then a generic piece of xmas card on top of that. I used a Martha Stewart snowflake punch in green and a Tonic punch in red to create a border. I used a sentiment and some holly from my stash to finish.

Enjoy from Jacqui xx

5 comments:

Gwyneth said...

Lovely card. Nice use of die-cut layers.

Desire Fourie said...

Jacqui this is a wonderful Christmas creation with great details. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of February.
Hugs
Desíre
{Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Fran said...

Great card, popping in from the Stamping Dragons FB Blog ladder xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Just a quick pop in to mention that you can also enter this beautiful Christmas card over at Lisa’s Linky Party as there are some lovely prizes up for grabs each month.
{Decosse’s 12 months of Christmas Link Up}
Wishing you a wonderful relaxed weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gwyneth said...

This is such a gorgeous card.I like how you've framed the image using the dies.
Gwyneth
Popping in from the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder