Followers

Saturday 30 June 2018

teacher gift using stampin up. Pen, post it and note book chipboard folder Saturday 30 June 18



 Hi there everyone,

I'm back with another project for you.  This will be one of the gifts my grandkids teachers get when they leave this year.  It's a shadow box post it holder, a note book and a pen. 

It's contained within this durable chipboard case which makes it perfectly suited for a handbag or teachers schoolbag lol.

Anyway i'm hoping they'll like them as much as I do.  I've even added a little shrink plastic butterfly charm on this one.  I created it by colouring some shrink plastic and die cutting the butterfly out of it and then shrinking as normal.  I wasn't really sure this would work 
but thankfully it did.

This is how the inside looks.  I've chosen papers and card to match the pen and book.
Measurements in Inches

Chipboard 2 pieces of  5 3/4 x 4
2 pieces of  5 3/4 x 7/8
1 piece of 5 3/4 x 2 1/4

Card to cover chipboard
1 piece of  7 3/4 x 7 1/8 and 1 of 7 3/4 x 8 1/4 (overlap 1")

Add magnets before putting paper layers on!!!


Paper layers 2 pieces of 5 1/2 x 3 3/4
2 pieces of 5 1/2 x 3/4
1 piece of 5 1/2 x 2 1/4

Inside paper 12 x 5 5/8

Shadow box 6 3/4 x 6 3/4
Score all sides at 3/8, 3/4, 1 1/8 and 1 1/2


Wrap to hold notebook

4 7/8 x 3
Score LS at 1 each side

I've also done a longer version which holds a long shopping list pad.  

Stampin Up Items Used

Coastal Cabana Card
Tranquil Textures paper
Springtime Expressions Thinlits

Contact me via facebook or youtube for details.

Facebook
Youtube
jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

Hope you like the project, look forward to seeing you back again.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx























No comments: