Followers

Thursday 21 June 2018

Faceted Lid candle gift box tutorial using Stampin Up Thursday 21 June 18

 Hi there guys, gals n crafting pals,

I'm back again with another awesome tutorial for you.  Today I made a box with a faceted lid for a mini jar candle.


I first saw this type of top as a complete box on Positively Papercraft.  Then I found the crafty sparks youtube tutorial for a separate lid and I adjusted it to fit my candle. And yay I love it!

I even decorated the candle with matching paper, ribbon and charm to give that luxury feel.

Then I finished it off with a matching tag.


Measure ments in Inches

Base 11 1/2 x 9 5/8

Score Long side at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, 8 1/4 and 11

Score Short side at 2 3/4 and 6 1/4

Lid A4 length x 5 1/8

Score Long side at 2 7/8, 5 11/16, 8 1/2 and 11 3/8

Score Short side 11/8 and 2 3/8

Then score each of the large top squares from corner to corner diagonally making a X.

Stampin Up Items Used

Share what you love Dsp
Scallop Tag topper punch
Leaves charms
Saleabration 2018 ribbon
Pressed flowers hostess set 2018

Another great gift idea for a teachers leaving gift.

So I really hope you love it like I do and give it a go.k

Till next time
Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Email: jacquirobinson6@gmail.com


No comments: