Followers

Thursday 28 June 2018

Wish cards using inks, stamps and dies from stampin Up Thurs 28 June 18

Hi there everyone,

Welcome to my blog, today i've got some gorgeous cards for you. The first one I made using versamark and white embossing powder with some star stamps, then I inked with Blueberry bushel and Gorgeous Grape  and I finished with the Wish die from the new Broadway bound set which I mega 
glittered the unicorn is from the Myths and Magic stamp and die set.


Then I moved onto the next one 
This time I used Mint Macaron and
 Blushing Bride with one of the 
Abstract Impression stamps.

I mega glittered the wish again to match and finished with the party hats in the same colour from Broadway Bound. 
For the final one I went with a Background bits stamp and the same die and hats from Broadway Bound.  This time I used Pineapple Punch and Merry Merlot.  I used an edge die from the stitched framelits on all sides of the card.  

I used the card the same colour as the ink on each project.

Card Dimensions 5 3/4 x 8 1/4 scored at 4 1/8.  
First layer is 5 1/2 x 3 7/8
Stamping layer 5 1/4 x 3 5/8

Stamping Up Items Used

Blueberry Bushel ink
Gorgeous grape ink
Mint Macaron ink
Blushing Bride ink
Pineapple Punch ink
Merry Merlot ink
Myths and Magic stamps and dies
Abstract Impression stamps
Tabs to go stamps
Background bits stamps
Broadway Bound stamps and dies
Tonic glitter Pink Diva
Tonic glitter Violet Infusion

Hope you like cos I adore them.
Till next time

Jacqui out xx

Facebook page
Youtube
 Email - jacquirobinson6@gmail.com

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Jacqui these cards are stunning I love them all. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Great selection of cards x