Followers

Saturday 6 December 2014

OMCFC #25 Unusual Christmas 6th December Eureka/Heart Angel

I'm back!!!!!!!!!!! 

Who loves ya baby? Now where did I leave my lollipop? Anyone know who i'm talking about I wonder. Anyway once again down to business and my blogpost lol.

It's nearly Christmas how exciting yippee I can't help it I love Christmas. Ok calm down Jacqui and get on with it lol.

I'm here with my Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenges blog post. This time it's called "Unusual Christmas" and one of our sponsors is Eureka and i've used their image Heart Angel. I hope you like it, it's pretty but out there lol




I've used so much on this I can hardly remember it all. Let me see Eureka image of course, Spellbinders, Chloe & Marianne dies, patterened paper with a pinflair mask over it & white pinflair paste through it. Ribbon Spectrum Noirs, gems, pins and I have no idea who made the snowflake border but I love it. Remember to pop by the our challenge.  So once again it's Jacqui over and out.





No comments: