Followers

Saturday 20 December 2014

OMCFC 20th December #26 Jessica Weible Holiday Birds "All White"

My LAST DT project of the year!!  So Christmas is soooooooo close and we're all excited as we have a baby to buy for this year lol. Our Grandson Tj was 1 on Halloween Night (we'll never forget his birthday lol) so we get to buy toys and have fun we can't wait!! Anyway on to business.  This is my last DT post for this year OMG I can't believe we'll soon be into another year! Anyway this post is all about a white Christmas (which I hope we have!!!). This challenge is making an all white Christmas Card, unfortunately the image I chose didn't have a black & white outline so I had to use some colour. I used a Jessica Weible image called Holiday Birds I used just one bird & one house (there's loads of stuff in there) and the rest of my card is white. I made a 6x6 card and printed my images small to try to minimalise the colour. I think I did a good job BUT do you? Let me know!


For this card I used the Jessica Weible image Holiday Birds
Crafters Companion Christmas Eve Create a Card Die
Sue Wilson Poinsettia die
Marianne rose die
Joy foliage die
White Pearl Card
White half pearls
White pearl ribbon beading

Once again if you like it plz let me know till next time I wish you all the most happy peaceful Christmas and a Happy New Year. So till next year Jacqui over and out!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Jacqui! I love all those various dies you've used and the pearls on the background are beautiful detail. :)

Hugs,
Hanne, DT sis.