Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

Bearly Mine December 1st DT Anything but a card 2 using Christmas Traditions 2

Hi there everyone hope you're all happy and crafting.  Today I have a Bearly Mine project for you. As you know Bearly Mine do some AWESOME digital papers and this year they've added 3 new Christmas sets, Christmas Ice, Christmas Memories & Christmas Traditions 2 you also get an awesome set of FREE inserts when you buy Christmas Traditions 1 or 2!




Here's my project for the "Anything but a card Challenge" I made a lovely Christmas Decoration using Christmas Traditions 2, and it's something I can keep forever!  So thanks to Bearly Mine for there awesome challenge idea.  For my project I used a Tonic paper frame which I covered with the papers. The tree ribbon & gems are from my stash & the Merry Christmas is one I bought from a Tesco sale!  I hope you like my project and I look forward to seeing you over at our challenge


Till next time Jacqui over and out. 
.


1 comment:

Brawny x said...

Love your last few projects Jacquie. Great card and the wreathe is fab x