Followers

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Cinnamon Spice Sneeky Peek 1



Hi there everyone it's not long now to the big day!! Christmas Eve 2moro yayy!!  But before I get too excited lets get down to business lol.  I've popped in today to show you my first sneek peek of Dragons Lair Designs NEW kit "Cinnamon Spice".  For this project I made a scrapbook page as you can see.  It's actually a hybrid as I merged two of the papers and added some of the fancy swirls & words before printing it out. Then I added my photo (my gorgeous daughter & her son my first & only grandchild). I added the words from the heart in different colours, some stick on hearts and then I glittered the word gorgeous before layering onto some green then red card.  Hope you like what I did cos I kinda LOVE it. So till next time Jacqui over and out & MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jacqui! I wish you a Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Year.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jan said...

This is lovely have a wonderful Christmas and 2015 xx Jan

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacqui, A lovely layout and love the new kit and gorgeous colours. I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Teighan

Unknown said...

Such gorgeous colours xx love it
hugs
Sandie xx