Followers

Friday 12 December 2014

Less is more Challenge

Hi folks i've popped in with a quick post as I made a card for the "Less is more" challenge. Hope you like it.


I used the colour for my inspiration.  I found a scrap of card I had stamped & embossed a Chloe snowflake stamp onto. Then I cut a fork at the end to make my banner. I embossed a piece of white card with a snowflake folder and die cut some white snowflakes with some Spellbinder snowflake dies.  To finish I added a sentiment from my stash.  And that was it quick & easy. Why don't you pop on over to the http://www.simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/ & have a go yourself.
Till next time Jacqui over and out.

2 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A winter wonderland of texture and snowflakes. Thanks so much for taking part
Sarah
Less is more

Chrissie said...

Can't believe I didn't get around to visiting last week!
This is very snowy and very pretty!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"