Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Sister Act 3rd October Stitchy Bear/Cat Mail


Hi there all you awesome bloggers hoping your creative juices are flowing fast today.  Today I made a card with an image from Stitchy Bear who are our sponsors this week.  I used the awesome image
  Cat Mail which is the first digi silhouette i've actually used!  I must say i'm quite pleased with the results.



What I did & how I did it

Ok here goes. First I printed off my digi onto acetate.
Then I popped it onto a Lavinia background from my stash.
I cut the acetate slightly bigger than the background and scored down each side approx 5ml.
Using red liner tape on the back of the background I stuck the acetate on and this created a small curve.
I used black card as a mat.
I had some trellis die cuts in my stash & used one in white on the top & bottom.
I used an A5 card base with black card & lilac mirrorboard from create and craft.
Using a Sheena Douglas leaf folder I embossed the mirror board and matted it onto my black.
I added a small happy birthday onto my background.
I cut 2 decorative edges in black & placed them down the side.
I added some leaves and flowers using spellbinder dies and a marianne rose die.

So that's the gory details over with now tell me, did you like it?
I'd love to know

Till next time Jacqui over and out 

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Jac, love the scene you have created and loving the flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx