Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

DLD DT project 3rd October using Spring Beauty

This has to one of my all time favouite DLDimages. And you can get it in Spring & Christmas so you can use it practically all year round for any theme!  You'll be seeing the Christmas version coming up soon too. Anyway I forgot to say hello lol. So hi to everyone hope you're all well. I'm here today to show you my DT project for the DLD Challenge Blog which I made using Spring Beauty i'm hoping you like her as much as I do.

What I used

A5 card base
Spring Beauty Digi Stamp
Pink, Green & patterned paper from stash
Pink Glitter paste thru a stencil
Lala land banner die (I think!)
Crafters Companion Sentiment
Ribbon with gems from stash
Gathered twigs distress ink for edges

Now that's me done it's over to you to tell me what you think??

Till next time Jacqui over and out xx


2 comments:

janna'scraftingattic said...

I think it's gorgeous, love the beads too x

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Jac, love the design and gorgeous ribbon and beads.
Hugs
Linda xxx