Followers

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Bearly Mine 1st October Halloween/Black & White Essentials

Hi again everyone its time for some Halloween Fun yippee
For my Halloween adventure i've used some of the Black & White Essentials from Bearly Mine as they're so versatile I think that's what drew me to them in the first place. 
Here's my halloween DT project using two of the papers 

What I used

8x8 card base
Stamping Dragon Designs Halloween Tree
Creata orange mirror board
Marianne leaf die
Spellbinders dies
Crafters Companion icicle die
Distress ink
Pergamano alphabet stamps

I'd love to hear what you think

Jacqui over and out xx

3 comments:

Collette said...

Jacqui, I love the black and white papers with the other elements being your pop of color. Wonderfully done!

Collette said...

Jacqui, I love the black and white papers with the other elements being your pop of color. Wonderfully done!

Yvonne Tune said...

Fantastic Card, love the skeleton hanging from the tree