Followers

Monday 27 October 2014

DLD Sneak peek 1 of Francheska 27 October sb pge

Hi again folks Jacqui here with another scrapbook page. I'm getting used to doing scrapbook pages and it's FUN!  I never in a million years thought i'd do digital never mind enjoy it lol but i'm doing that too & loving it!



This time I made a paper scrapbook page which I have to say I found quite daunting! This massive 12x12 page was hard to start but I got there in the end. This is a sneaky peek of the NEW DLD Francheska kit which is full of warm browns, golden highlights, mats, tags, papers, ribbons and amazing flowers that cry out to be decoupaged. So don't forget to pop over and check it out.

And don't forget to stop by our FB page for fun and loyalty points and our Challenge for prizes 

Till next time Jacqui over and out.


Stamping Dragon Designs Links










No comments: