Followers

Friday 3 October 2014

Bearly Mine Halloween DT Inspiration project 3rd October

Hi again guys & gals hope you're all well and busy crafting. I've just popped in with another little Halloween project i've done with the new Halloween Fantasy papers from Bearly Mine. I've used 3 of the papers here & as Halloween is my Grandsons first birthday i'll be putting them to use some more soon!

What do you think? (I love her little candy bucket hehe)


Hope you like it till next time Jacqu over and out!!

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous and so different for Halloween. Love how you did the lettersvat the top.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Anonymous said...

Hello Jacqui, What a beautiful magical card. That image is gorgeous and you have created a lovely scene. Great choice of papers, and love the candy bucket.

Teighan

Jackie T said...

Hi Jacqui this is stunningly gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Fantastic love the design and colours. Great bucket xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my this is fabulous Jac, I love the fairies and the cute little pussy cat. Fabulous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx