Followers

Saturday 9 November 2013

DT card for Stamping Dragon Designs 8th Nov 2013 using Rupert Fawkes


 
 
 
For this weeks FB DT project I appropriately used the Rupert Fawkes Digi Stamp. I coloured him in with a blue promarker for Rupert and a brown one for the hat and dynamite. For the background I used a piece of blue card and on the corners I used some gold glitter paste thru a starburst firework stencil with a gold gem on each corner. I then layered it onto some gold embossed card. I cut him out with a SB circle die and inked thru it with a blue distress ink, I added some blue dew drops and then cut a gold circle for the back of this. I used a 6x6 card base and folded the top of it corner to corner to make an easel card base then I glue my top piece to this. I used a matching piece of blue and gold card for the bottom and added a gold peel off in each corner then picked a gold sentiment and put it on foam pads for the stopper.
 
Keep a look out for our Challenge Blog The Dragons Den

No comments: