Followers

Sunday 24 November 2013


Autumn Challenge on Stamping Dragon Designs Using Autumn Leaves

My card for the Challenge on Stamping DragonAutumnChallenge http://stampingwithdragon.blogspot.co.uk/.
 Using an A5 card I stamped a leafy background on red card with gold wow powder. I placed a Crafters Companion Christmas image on some red card and a gold ribbon under. I cut my leaves out of card and gilded them to get some great autumn colours. I put my leaves on the ribbon and put some green, red and white foliage under one side of the ribbon to finish. Remember to check out the stamping dragon fb page to see some of my dt work and join in the fun.  .https://www.facebook.com/groups/427447597324391/

3 comments:

Fran said...

Fab card, I love it ,popping by from the Stamping Dragon FB Blog ladder xx

Kandy's Krafts said...

This is a lovely card Jacqui, I really like the leaves etc and so much texture. Thanks for joining the SDD challenge. Good Luck.

Im just me - Marleen said...

Great project. Thank you for joining us at Stamping Dragon.
Marleen DTL xx