Followers

Saturday 9 November 2013

 
 
A while ago as a Challenge on Stamping Dragon Designs FB page where I am a Design Team member as a Challenge I was asked to take a picture of anything in my stash that I had not bought. I had a box of dissected jewellery bits so took a photo. I was then challenged to make a Christmas Card using these so I thought yippee what a treat and set to work using 6x6 card bases. The top card was so easy as I used my fav colour purple and cut out two sized of a Spellbinder Decorative Labels die in two colours. I'd already stamp and embossed a SB bauble with a purple Chloe wow powder. So I simply glued a silver pendant end onto this then onto the die cuts. At the bottom I used a Tonic punch on the edges of  a left over piece of card then added my sentiment which I cut out with another SB die I added a few large and small clear gems to finish.
The second card includes 3 items from my box in green & gold, a pendant bottom, an owl and a bracelet section. I used a green holographic base and put a gold layer on it made with a holly mask and gold glitter paste. As a side border I used a tonic punch on both sides of a piece of green card I used a piece of embossed gold card under it and glue the bracelet section on top. Using an sb bauble die I cut some green and gold bauble from embossed and flat card and layered these. I glued my owl and pendant on top and added some small gems as the string I added a sentiment and that finished my projects.
 

No comments: