Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

A New Home for Christmas


This card was really appropriate as I have a friend who desperately needs a new home for Christmas. I've used this card in a SDD FB DT Challenge and Its also entered into Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge. http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

I used brown paper from SDD Coffee cream card papers  http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=437_506&products_id=1856 and red coated shiny card and some white linen card. I cut the 3 sets of panels and then layered them. Then I coloured the image with promarkers and added a white icicle diecut to the bottom.  I used a birdhouse xmas tree decoration and a strip of acetate on it behind the first three panels to make it swing. I put some ribbon and a gem on top. Finally I typed my sentiment and layered it banner style.

2 comments:

Gwyneth said...

An absolutely fab card. Perfect choice of image and embelishments to go with the greeting.
Gwyneth
From the SDD FB Group Blog Ladder

Fran said...

Beautiful , popping by from the Stamping Dragons FB Group blog ladder xxx