Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

A Challenge Entry


I am slowly getting to grips with blogging and being a DT. I find the uploading and writing easy and once I get to grips with software i'll be elected lol. Its hard to believe how far computers etc have come in the past ten years.  I used to teach beginners and now I feel like a beginner. But anyone now i'm confident in my DT role over on SDD FB page I branching out. So I've made this card and it was quite a quick one as i'm it was all pre prepared. I just put the elements together. I used a 6x6 card which I lay a frame mask over and put gold glitter paste through. I found the bears in my topper box and I already had the SB die cut in there too. The tree is an mdf one with double sided adhesive on it and gold glitter on top. I then placed small red and gold gems on it to decorate. I put slightly larger red gems round the outside. And used a gold embellishment behind my sentiment with some leaves and twigs to finish.  I am entering this card in
  Sparkles Christmas Challenge  http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
  A Gem of A Challenge   http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments: