Followers

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Tuesday 28 August 18 Lawn Fawn Hay there card stamps and dies with Tonic mousse bacground.


 Hi there everyone,

I'm back today with card that I just couldn't resist making.  I'm really into cute atm so I had to buy these Lawn Fawn Hay there stamps (and quite a few others oopsy!!! you'll see them soon).

I created my background with some Tonic Embellishment mousse in Cornflower blue, Aquamarine and Lemon Sorbet.  I put some on my glass mat added water and smooshed the watercolour card on top.

I made two pieces so I could die cut some wth the Lawn Fawn grassy border dies.

I coloured the images while I was on hols with some watercolour pencils and a blender pen.

The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn Simple Sentiments.


The card base is an A6 4 1/8 x11 1/2 scored at 5 3/4.  The background paper is an old one from my stash.  I layered the paper onto my card base then I die cut some grassy borders from one of my mousse pieces.

I layered my scene onto the other piece and cut it to 3 1/4 x 4.  When I was happy I stuck it all down with glue and layered it onto p piece of white card 3 1/2 x 4 1/4.

I hope you like my latest creation.

Till next time
Jacqui out xx

Youtube
Facebook
Pinterest














No comments: