Followers

Sunday 5 June 2016

Dragons Lair Designs Sunday Showcase project using FREEBIE "Laughter Therapy"


Pick up a FREEBIE on our Inspiration blog Sunday Showcase.  This week the FREEBIE is the mini kit "Laughter Therapy".  I've used the kit to create a scrapbook page on CA2 of my beautiful, adorable, wonderful grandson TJ.  Can you tell I'm hooked lol?  This kit is fun and vibrant and perfect for those awkward male projects, check out the store for many more.  It makes crafting so easy.  I hope you like my project and please leave me a comment. Oh and don't forget to pop by our Challenge Blog and FB page.

Till next time Jacqui over and out.



-oOo-

Now that you have had a look at this inspiration blog post why don't you visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites:


We'd love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.

-oOo-

3 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. I have mine nearly finished.

Katie said...

Gorgeous layout

Gwyneth said...

I love this layout. The kit works great with photos of youngsters.