Followers

Thursday 30 June 2016

Dragons Lair Design Extra Launch using "Grungy Blues" 30th June 16

Hi folks Jacqui here again with another DLD project for you.  This time I'm using the "Grungy Blues" paper kit for my scrapbook page.  I've loved going through all my old photos recently as I've been making scrapbooks for my sisters.  It's really easy to create a quick scrapbook page with just some papers (the frames are from another kit).  Don't forget to pop by our Inspiration & Challenge blogs and our fb page (links below).   I hope you like my creation and please leave me a comment.  Till the next time Jacqui over and out.



Dragons Lair Designs supply an eclectic assortment of digital downloads.  These include whole collections of items that work well togetherdigital stamps, etc.

Buy, download, then either work with the items digitally, start digitally then print out and complete your crafting as a hybrid project, or print straight out and do your usual papercrafting.

Buy your Dragons Lair Designs digital downloads here -

 Other Dragons Lair Designs sites you might like to

-oOo- 

No comments: